— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
We’re getting closer and closer to the holiday season, which means everyone is waiting for Black Friday savings on appliances, technology, toys and more. During the annual sales event—the biggest shopping holiday of the year—shoppers can find the best discounts of the year from Best Buy, Apple, Target, Amazon and more. This year, Black Friday lands on Friday, November 26, but we’re already seeing several retailers—including Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart—hosting early Black Friday 2021 deals.
Tackle your holiday shopping early with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
Below, we break down everything you need to know about the upcoming event, including the best early Black Friday 2021 deals, where to shop, what deals to expect and shopping advice.
What are the best early Black Friday 2021 deals?
Anticipating stock and supply chain issues, several retailers are offering early Black Friday 2021 deals in October.
For instance, Best Buy and Walmart are hosting early Black Friday deals on tech, home and fashion pieces. Meanwhile, shoppers can snag several Amazon deals on a wide range of products, including Apple AirPods, during the retailer’s Epic Deals event. During this sale, Amazon will have both weeklong discounts and one-day sales.
Plus we’ve rounded up several early sales from Leesa, Uniqlo and others. All of the sales have been vetted by our team of deals experts to make sure they’re the best prices available on the web right now.
- Amazon: Every day, Amazon marks down a handful of tech products, kitchen essentials, personal care items, fashion, beauty and games for one day only.
- Best Buy: The tech retailer is offering a plethora of items on sale before the shopping holiday, including a stylish set of headphones for $150 off.
- Echo Terra Beds: Get ready for refreshing sleep. Now through Sunday, October 31, you can score a latex mattress from Eco Terra Beds for $150 off when you enter promo code SALE150 at checkout.
- Eddie Bauer: For a limited time, use the promo code APPAREL50 to get 50% off one piece of apparel or outerwear. You can also use the promo code PUMPKINS to take an extra 50% clearance clothes for men and women.
- Leesa: Score a luxury mattress from Leesa for up to 15% off and take 10% off bases and bedding with code COMFORT.
- Michael Kors: Enjoy up to 50% off already reduced styles from now through Friday, October 29.
- Nest Bedding: Treat yourself to a restful night’s sleep this Veteran’s Day with a luxury mattress and an additional 20% off a luxury sheet or duvet bed set from Nest Bedding. Shoppers can save 20% on select mattresses, sheets and duvet bed sets from the customer-favorite sleep retailer through Monday, November 15.
- Overstock: Snag big savings on furniture and home goods during Overstock’s Holiday Home sale. During the deal, you can take home furniture, home décor, bedding and more for up to 70% off.
- QVC: Shop the website’s Black Friday Sale Price event for hundreds of markdowns on electronics, fashion, beauty pieces, home items and more.
- Saatva: When it comes to hybrid mattresses, Saatva makes one of our favorites. If you want to upgrade your sleep set-up, we have good news: Through Thursday, October 28, you can save $300 on purchases of the brand’s Classic mattress.
- Sur La Table: Gear up for Thanksgiving with top-tier cookware, kitchen tools, knives, bakeware and more for Sur La Table at up to 60% off.
- Tuft & Needle: Tuft & Needle makes our favorite mattress in a box and right now, you can save 15% on your entire purchase when you bundle a mattress and bedding.
- Uniqlo: Save up to $100 on stylish jackets, polos and more clothes for the fall season.
- Victoria’s Secret: Shop stocking stuffers at Victoria’s Secret with massive markdowns on bras, leggings and more.
- Walmart: Get an early crack at savings on everything from a Lego playset to a robot vacuum and everything in between.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally happens at the end of November after Thanksgiving. This year, like has been the case in the past few years, retailers will be emphasizing online shopping.
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday falls on Friday, November 26, 2021. Cyber Monday will take place on Monday, November 29, 2021. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and each year, Black Friday occurs the day following, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
When do Black Friday 2021 sales start?
Broadly speaking, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. Last year, we saw the first Black Friday sales begin toward the end of October.
With ongoing supply chain issues, we expect to see stores start their sales sooner and end them later. This year, we’re already seeing some retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart, offer up Black Friday-caliber deals.
How long do Black Friday sales last?
Black Friday is followed directly by Cyber Monday on November 29, 2021. Technically speaking, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); however, some bargains stick around through the end of the following week.
What deals do we expect during Black Friday?
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on nearly every product available. Whether you’re shopping for a new bed, the latest technology or a new winter coat, Black Friday will have your needs covered.
What stores offer Black Friday 2021 deals?
How do I prepare for Black Friday?
Ahead of Black Friday, make a list. Keep in mind that Black Friday offers some of the best prices during the year, so it’s a good idea to shop for everyone on your shopping list.
During Black Friday, we expect retailers to limit the availability of the very best doorbuster deals. When these deals become available, they could run out quickly.
To ensure that you’ll be able to checkout with ease, make sure your shipping and payment information is up to date at the retailers you intend to shop. Be aware of how much cash back your credit cards will net for each retailer, or if there are benefits you’d like to use (for instance, some credit cards offer extended warranties for certain products purchased).
If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, you can sign-up for a free, month-long trial. The subscription is $6.49 for students and $5.99 for those receiving qualifying government assistance. For everyone else, an Amazon Prime subscription will cost $12.99 per month, or $119 per year. This subscription gets you free two-day shipping, plus tons of other benefits, including Prime Gaming, Prime Video, and access to Amazon’s Lightning deals.
If you’re planning on shopping Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the optimal time to start or renew your Prime membership would be Monday, November 1. However, we recommend shopping early this year to avoid any supply issues.
Bookmark this page and check on it weekly. We’ll be updating it with more sales information as soon as it’s available.
Don’t get thwarted by shipping delays or sold-out favorites this holiday season. Sign up for our free weekly newsletter and get the product reviews, deals and holiday gift guides you need to start shopping now.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.